Ishida's range of hard-working multihead weighers represent outstanding value, with accuracy and speed that outperform most 'top-of-the-range' competitor weighing machine models.
As global demand for broader applications has grown, so has our range of solutions. This is achieved due to the flexible specification of 10, 14, 16 and 20* head options, 1.5, 3, 5 or 7 hopper sizes - combined with a selection of feeder, hopper, discharge or timing hopper designs. These are all available with a large range of contact parts that are available in different materials (to handle different levels of product flow characteristics).
The RVE-series multihead weighers also offers:
- Improved weighing accuracy that leads to more packs per kg of product
- Fast calculation time, delivering more packs per shift
- Self-tuning vibration system to optimise product flow
- Simple, tool-free cleaning that cuts weighing machine downtime
- Quicker, simpler training, with an easy-to-learn operator interface
- A range of 'bolt-on' options for specific needs
- Pre-configured for Smart Factories with Sentinel packs on options
See below how an Ishida multihead weigher works or click on the links on the right to find out more information. The Ishida RVE-series multihead weigher can accurately weigh many more applications so please contact us with your particular requirements.