Next-generation snack food bagmakers from Ishida
Ishida has brought together market-leading expertise in the two main modes of sealing (rotary and intermittent) used in modern snack bagmaking, offering top quality packing performance for most snack food bag formats and film types.
A new, open-frame structure is common to all models, offering exceptional ease of access for operation and maintenance and a stability that renders most fine adjustment unnecessary. Both intermittent and rotary models benefit from new motor and drive technology that improves positional jaw control at the point of sealing.
Customer views, carefully listened to, have played a major role in the development of the Inspira range.
- The highest packing speeds: 250 bags per minute for rotary and 120 bpm for intermittent modes
- Operator productivity enhanced, with simpler access to all machine areas, improved visual management and a new human-machine interface (including 15.3” touch screen)
- Consistent bag quality further assured by making many important adjustments automatic rather than manual
- Environmental benefits: power consumption, noise levels and film waste reduced
- From a single-source supplier with best-of-breed equipment and deep knowledge covering all phases of snack packing