The IDCS collects data from every pack that has passed through your Ishida checkweigher and integrated metal detectors, generating dynamic, graphic displays and reports (see table) with a wide range of profitable uses.
The system provides all the information you need to reduce giveaway and downtime to increase efficiency (including Overall Equipment Efficiency, OEE), making a real and lasting contribution to your production line.
The capabilities of the system include live display of losses through overfilling, presented as pounds sterling or euros; presentation of incentive schemes to motivate shop floor staff as they interact with the device; data collection that can identify whether training or equipment adjustments is needed and many more examples.
The Ishida Data Capture System:
- Harnesses data from every single pack
- Monitors operator, shift, line or complete factory performance
- Can connect from 1 to 100 checkweighers
- Reduces the risk of non-compliance
- Provides fully customisable reports
- Allows data export to Microsoft® Excel
- Has a memory back-up facility to ensure data integrity
- Stores batch reports to ensure your compliance with average weight legislation
How can IDCS reduce giveaway and generate cost savings?
IDCS introduces OEE into your business