High Performance Screw Feeder Weigher
Applications: meat, poultry, dried fruit, pasta, rice
If your volumes are high but changeovers are less frequent, the high performance Ishida screw feeder weighing machine incorporates all the technological advances of the Ishida R-series multihead weigher to increase speed and yield for difficult-to-move products.
These advances mean the weigher is capable of reaching the same speeds as free-flowing product, with unrivalled efficiency and reliability when selecting and verifying weight combinations of products.
- Powerful but gentle coreless screw feeders relentlessly keep product in motion
- Pool hoppers and load cells ensure product is processed efficiently
- Typical speeds of 80-100 weighments per minute for typically movement-resistant products
- 2l-volume, scraper type, anti-stick hoppers capable of handling boned or filleted products
- Minimised giveaway for maximised yield of packed product
- Robust, stainless steel structure and waterproof (IP 66), easy-to-wash design
"A delighted Jean-Luc Reynié reports that this Ishida multihead has upped production by 30% for tripe products alone." Read this success story.
Download the Rotobatcher brochure for more information
Related Case Studies
Ishida Solution Preserves Fresh Meat Taste
An Ishida Screw Feeder multihead weigher has enabled a major Finnish meat company to pack sticky fresh meat rapidly into trays without resorting to ‘excessive’ chilling, which has the important benefit of preserving the product taste.
Flexible Ishida Systems Support Efficient Poultry Operation
Ishida Europe has installed a flexible and space efficient high-performance solution for the accurate weighing and packing of chicken legs and drumsticks at one of the UK’s leading food companies Faccenda Foods. Faccenda enjoys a reputation for innovation in the poultry industry. A key driver in the business is a commitment to continually seek ways to improve quality.