Ishida Atlas bagmakers create robust, neat seals and backseals with a wide range of films for various snack products. Advanced engineering underpins their film handling, pack loading and sealing systems, ensuring reliable and stable operation even at the highest speeds. The result is first-rate productivity with product and film waste sharply reduced. All models will integrate fully with any fast multihead weigher to deliver high efficiency packing. They integrate with Ishida bagmakers to form single-manufacturer systems with efficiencies of up to 99%.
- Speeds of up to 180 bags per minute
- Ishida Rotary Jaw motion, with high-pressure, anvil-knife sealing delivers quality seals, even at highest speeds
- Product-free seals assured by four separate systems, including Ishida stripping mechanism
- Precise, consistent film feed due to load cell-driven film tension control and servo motor-controlled pull-down belt
- Atlas 124 integrates seamlessly with an Ishida weigher to give high-efficiency packing system
- Two Atlas 114 models integrate seamlessly with a single Ishida weigher to give efficient, space-saving packing system
See below how the Atlas bagmaker works with rotary jaw action:
Related Case Studies
Ishida Snacks Solution Delivers High Speeds for Small Bags
Ishida’s longstanding experience in the development of snacks packaging solutions has been the critical factor in enabling one of the Czech Republic’s leading snacks manufacturers to achieve the high packing speeds required for its new ranges of smaller bag sizes. POEX, based in Velké Meziříčí and celebrating its 25th anniversary this year, manufactures a wide variety of extruded snacks under both its own brand and for several of the country’s leading supermarkets, as well as for export to Western Europe.
KDV: Building Serious Crisp Production Capacity Fast
When Russia’s market leader in confectionery and snacks wanted to compete more strongly in the potato crisp market, Ishida was one of the two companies it turned to for the most up-to-date equipment. Excellent quality at affordable prices, that’s what KDV with its established, Russia-wide snack brands aims to offer its customers.