Fast, high-quality tray sealing
Ishida's track record in tray sealer development includes many years of working in close co-operation with food manufacturers and retailers at the highest level. The result is a range of high-performance tray sealer machines, capable of handling packs of almost any shape, size, material or MAP application.
Ishida QX tray sealers deliver high-quality seals that help make consumer products more appealing. These include skin pack, Mirabella and Slicepak. They offer freshness for an extended shelf life, excellent use of shelf space and also provide significant reductions in film usage.
Through their flexibility, speed, hygienic design and ease of operation, the Ishida QX range of tray sealers offer new levels of return on floorspace. Features include:
- Sealing only, gas flushing or vacuum gassing options
- On-line gas analysis of each sealing cycle, for precise control MAP specification
- Designed for rapid changeover, with quick and easy tool change
- Easy set-up and operation for maximum operator productivity
- Total sealing solutions, with full range of ancillary equipment
- Economical use of consumables and services
To view further benefits of our tray sealers, please select one of the options below:
Related Case Studies
From Good to Great: Snellman's Journey Towards the Perfect Minced Meat Packing Line
Many companies would be satisfied with a minced meat packing operation that runs at 80 trays per minute, and Snellman was achieving this on a regular basis with its 400g packs in its packing hall at Jakobstad/Pietarsaari in Finland.