Biscuits and Bakery
From checking your dough's weight and moisture content, to the gentle handling and weighing of fragile biscuits, Ishida has in-depth expertise on all aspects of weighing, packing and inspecting baked goods.
We can offer solutions for your individual product requirements:
- Gentle product handling to avoid breakage
- Mix configurations for variety packs
- Reduced giveaway through increased weighing sensitivity
- Improved presentation of bags, trays and other pack formats
- Enhanced productivity through complete line automation
- Rapid return on investment
Our solution for biscuits and bakery
Ishida has developed a wide range of innovative products and services from which we can create complete solutions for the biscuit and bakery industries. From multihead weighing through to checkweighing and metal detection to end of line pick-and-place case packing, we can design and install bespoke integrated lines to fit precisely with your individual requirements.
Related Case Studies
Ishida X-Ray Ensures Gingerbread Quality
Leading German gingerbread manufacturer Frank Lebkuchen GmbH has enhanced its already strict quality control procedures with the installation of an Ishida IXGA-2475 X-ray machine. Based in Arzberg in the Fichtel Mountains of Bavaria Frank Lebkuchen has been making the finest Elisen gingerbread for over 150 years.