Ishida Europe has been supplying advanced weighing and packing solutions for the cereals and health food industries for many years. Ishida equipment can mix your product accurately, ensuring virtually zero giveaway on any expensive ingredients. Our unique experiences have given us an in-depth understanding of your issues and needs:
- Dust minimisation, especially in muesli and flake lines
- Prevention of dried fruits sticking to equipment
- Mix configurations for all varieties, e.g. fruit, nuts and oats.
- Optimal speeds for improved efficiency and productivity
- Complete line integration from weighing and mixing to end-of-line casepacking
- Frequent ingredient changes
- Our powerful X-ray inspection systems work on raw materials as well as packed or crated product.
A typical cereal line
Our wide range of innovative products and services offer complete solutions for the cereal and health food industries, from multihead weighing through checkweighing and metal detection to end of line pick-and-place casepacking. We can design and install bespoke integrated lines to fit precisely with your individual requirements.
See a typical line below:
Related Case Studies
Ishida Line Delivers High Production Flexibility and Quality for Museli and Cereals
In collaboration with its customer, the project team at Ishida Germany has devised a new high-performance packing line comprising fully automatic multihead weighers and inspection systems, currently enabling full production flexibility and enhancing quality control at leading German oat flakes and muesli producer Peter Kölln GmbH & Co. KGaA.
New Breakfast Cereal Line Delivers on Demand
A 16 head four mix Ishida multihead weigher at leading Swiss breakfast cereal manufacturer Kentaur GmbH has achieved greater speed and accuracy in the weighing and packing of a wide variety of popped wheat cereals and corn flakes, leading to cost savings and reduced product giveaway.