From delicate hand-made chocolates to the noisiest boiled sweets, we have worked successfully with many of the big names of European confectionery. Let us help you weigh, pack, box and inspect your confectionery products.
Our unique experience has given us an in-depth understanding of your issues and needs:
- Minimisation of sugar dust
- Reducing damage to delicate surface coatings
- Handling of sticky jelly type confectionery
- Resistance to abrasion and corrosion by sugar coatings
- Capacity for mix configurations for multipacks
- Reduced spillage, waste and giveaway through improved control of product flow
- Easy cleaning and maintenance for minimal downtime
- Enhanced end-of-line efficiency through automation.
Typical confectionery line
Ishida has developed a wide range of innovative products and services which offer complete solutions for the chocolate and confectionery industries, multihead weighing through checkweighing and metal detection to end of line pick-and-place case packing. We can design and install bespoke integrated lines to fit precisely with your individual requirements.
Related Case Studies
Ishida Proves a Good Sport for Variety Chocolate Pack
An Ishida packing system featuring a 24-head multihead weigher is providing speed and accuracy in the production of mixed packs of Ritter Sport cubes at leading food logistics and packer Nagel Group.
Getting the Mixture Eggs-actly Right: Contract Packer Chooses Ishida
When Hensen GmbH needed to fulﬁl an Easter egg packing order that involved mixing different colours, it chose an Ishida R-Series weigher that could handle an impressive range of products.
Ishida Speed and Accuracy Boosts Production
The installation of an Ishida multihead weigher at leading confectionery manufacturer Cloetta’s factory in San Pietro in Casale, Italy, has increased production efficiencies by over 10% compared to the company’s previous packing operation, equating to an additional 250kg of product packed every shift.