Salad, vegetables, soft fruit, prepared fruit and vegetables, chips or fries, croquettes and many other potato products
Ishida Europe is at the forefront of developments in advanced weighing and packing solutions for the salad and fresh produce industries. Working in partnership with international packers, we have an in-depth understanding of your issues and needs:
- Frequent and rapid changes to pack size and format
- Optimal speeds for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Gentle product handling to avoid bruising or damage
- Accurate filling to reduce waste and giveaway
- Prevention of sticking and clinging of salads, sliced fruits, etc.
- Enhanced end-of-line efficiency through automation
Typical fresh produce line
Ishida has developed a wide range of innovative products and services which offer complete solutions for the fresh produce industry, from multihead weighing and tray sealing through checkweighing, metal detection and weigh-price-labelling to sealtesting and end of line pick-and-place casepacking. We can design and install bespoke integrated lines to fit precisely with your individual requirements.
Related Case Studies
Fresh Fruit Salad Giveaway Sliced by 86%
Every product poses its own challenges, and mixed fresh fruit pieces are no exception. There is, to start with, the tendency of the various pieces to stick and form clumps. But UK-based catering supplier Mack Service also required more effective management of the proportions in which the different fruits for mixed fruit salad were dosed.