With the growing demand for ready meals and convenience foods across Europe, Ishida has built an unrivalled body of expertise and some of the world's most advanced lines for packing food in trays, packs and bags.
From multihead weighing to inspecting complex and simple ready meals to the most demanding retail standards, we have an in-depth understanding of your packing requirements:
- Optimal weighing and packing speeds to maximise capacity
- Guaranteed hygienic integrity through IP certification and stainless steel components
- Prevention of sticking to optimise flow of meat, vegetables, pasta, sauces, etc.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance for minimal downtime
- Flexibility for rapid product/pack changeover
- Improved pack presentation; bags, trays and other formats
- Elongation of shelf life using MAP
- Enhanced product presentation through optimised meal construction
Typical ready meal line
Ishida has developed a wide range of innovative products and services which offer complete solutions for the fresh produce industry, from multihead weighing and tray sealing through checkweighing, metal detection and weigh-price labelling to seal testing and end of line pick-and-place casepacking. We can design and install bespoke integrated lines to fit precisely with your individual requirements.
Screw feeder weigher for meat and poultry, sticky ready meals, cooked rice and pasta.
A convenient machine for a convenience-heavy food industry, the mix weigher is the fast and reliable solution for creating product mixes, including fresh or frozen produce, confectionery and cereals.
Related Case Studies
Partnership Approach Seals Success at Plaza Foods
The versatility of Ishida’s market leading QX Flex tray sealers, the quality of its sales and service support, and the company’s ability to provide turnkey line installations are all major factors in the long term working relationship between Ishida Europe and Plaza Foods, one of the Netherlands’ leading manufacturers of oriental ready meals.