Your Partner in Pet Food
Ishida can help you handle your pet food products, from wet, sticky applications, to dry, free-flowing applications. We offer dedicated solutions and relevant experience that adds value to your processes. Our machines are specially designed to deal with products which are often sticky and can have high moisture content, such as dog food.
Why Ishida for Pet Food?
Pet food production challenges go beyond weighing accuracy and speed. You can reduce noise and simplify intensive cleaning regimes with Ishida. Our machines are engineered for ease of cleaning, available with IP69k waterproof test ratings to deal with wet production environments. We also provide outstanding quality control equipment to monitor the weight of packaged products and detect foreign bodies in a variety of different pet food pack types, including bags and tins.
- Wet pet food prone to sticking and slower product flow
- Dry pet food prone to breakage
- Stray bone fragments and other foreign bodies in fresh pet food
- Minimising product giveaway through accurate portion weighing and end of line control
- Ensuring product safety and adhering to all compliance requirements
Recommended Machinery for Pet Food
RV-Series Multihead WeigherExplore more
- Industry-leading weighing speeds and accuracy reducing giveaway
- Customisable contact surfaces to optimise product flow
- Dedicated solutions offering 140wpm on wet petfood
- Accurate and high-speed weight control at end-of-line
- Ability to deal with harsh and wet environments with easy clean down regime
- Comprehensive range of weigh beds and rejects to deal with your application needs.
IX-GN X-Ray Inspection SystemExplore more
- Ability to detect glass, stone, rubber, ceramics and plastics
- IP65 rating suitable for pet food application environments
- Easy to use interface with simple ability to set up defined presets
Pet Food Case Study
Speak to an Ishida expert
Every business has its own challenges; ours is to help you overcome yours. Working smarter, faster, together, we can help you achieve higher standards and get your products retail ready quicker.